I can provide you with a nanny to take on holiday with you, so you have an extra pair of hands to help out with childcare. A travelling nanny is useful if you are hiring a villa, for example, and have a spare room to accommodate a nanny. The Holiday Nanny can offer childcare during the day, as well as babysitting at night.
Why use a Holiday Nanny?
- I interview all my candidates thoroughly and all references are checked. All nannies are interviewed face-to-face.
- I verify relevant qualifications and make sure each nanny has an up to date enhanced DBS check.
- I use mainly primary or nursery school teachers, maternity nurses or fully qualified nannies.
- I have inspirational nannies with particular skills and talents – to make your children have an even more special holiday.
- Using a holiday nanny will provide you with…
- A real rest
- A childcare professional who has talents which match your children and who is bursting with energy and enthusiasm Childcare that is not restricted to mini club hours or activities and who will not refuse to have your child if they are slightly under the weather
- The reassurance that you are taking someone who has the highest childcare credentials and who you know has been thoroughly vetted
- Babysitting built in to your package
- A helping hand with travelling to and from your holiday destination
My nannies are experienced in joining families on their holidays. They are sensitive to your requirements, flexible and easy-going. They want to make your holiday, a holiday!
Holidays Nanny Placement fees are charged at a flat rate as detailed below:
Holidays Nanny per week £ 250.00
If you would like some free advice or further information then please give me a call or email using the email contact form
VAT is currently not charged on any of our fees (Monica’s Nannies Ltd is below the VAT threshold).