A Maternity Nurse will help the parents prepare for and adjust to the first weeks/months of Baby’s life. She will generally be on call 6 days a week, 24 hours a day. Some Nurses will, however, be on duty either day or night depending on the family’s requirements.
Duties can include:
- Help set a feeding and sleeping routine for Baby
- Advise on all aspects of breast-feeding and /or bottle feeding
- Baby cuddling take care of all Baby’s needs including laundry
- Preparation of feeds and sterilisation of bottles
- Offer sound advice on all areas of Baby’s care
- Give parents peace of mind and a good night’s sleep!
Overall, she will provide a service whereby parents can relax and enjoy getting to know Baby.
COSTS YOU CAN EXPECT
Market rates for maternity nurses vary from £180 – £280 per 24 hours booked. Salaries range from £1,000+ per week depending on singletons and multiples.
Maternity Nurse and Nannies fees are charged at a flat rate as detailed below:
Maternity Nurse and Nannies per week £ 150.00 and £ 30.00 per day.
If you would like some free advice or further information please give me a call or email me using the email contact form.
VAT is currently not charged on any of our fees (Monica’s Nannies Ltd is below the VAT threshold).